Dropshipping: Which Is Better Among Pinterest & Instagram

People of these days choose to consume information by viewing rather than reading. Social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest have just grown in reputation because of the severe demand for visual content.

But, some things are out there to consider when it’s time to discuss Pinterest vs. Instagram. And it’s vital to know when you like to decide which one is better among these two platforms for your dropshipping business.

With some serve different purposes, they have their own unique benefits and drawbacks. In this context, I will clarify the advantages and disadvantages of using Instagram and Pinterest to make money.

Also, I’m sharing some more things related to this issue. So, before searching for an automated dropshipping website or looking for the dropship bundles pricing, go through this content to learn some fantastic stuff.

What You Should Know About Using Pinterest for Business

It’s a perfect front-end traffic source because Pinterest is all about connections, and users have shopping intent. But what if you find it’s not ‘Pinterest-friendly’ for your product? Think again, then. It is now true that more women use Pinterest than men, but that’s changing.

If you look at the rise of the year-over-year user base, more males are currently trending up. Women make up 70% of the site users today, and men make up the remaining 30% of users.

Actually, more than 50 percent of new signups are guys, according to Pinterest! So Pinterest is a 100 percent chance worth giving. I do not suggest, though, that you go and make a Pinterest board, put up a few pins, and see what’s going to happen. That’s going to yield zero.

What You Should Know About Using Instagram for Business

At least one brand on Instagram is followed by 80% of users, with 60% of these users claiming that they have found a product or service across the site.

The way I think about it, Instagram is sort like a promotional game for corporations. They’re not there trying to make a buy as someone pulls out their tablet and scrolls via Instagram.

That doesn’t mean that they won’t, but they’re actually using Instagram to connect with peers, influencers, and other brands as well. Again, that doesn’t mean it can’t be profitable, but it’s more like a long-term approach.

What Are The Must-Have Tools For Pinterest & Instagram?

When you’re using your Shopify store on Pinterest and Instagram, these are the marketing tools you need. Some of them are free, and some of them are paid, but all of them are those I have used and recommend to our members directly.

Flexify’s Facebook Product Feed lets you take all the things in your Shopify store and add them to your Facebook (and Instagram) accounts.

You can make shopping posts to advertise multiple items or the whole product catalog on Instagram and Facebook until the store is compatible with your Facebook Product Catalog. I strongly recommend this platform if your product does well on Instagram, and you have an audience.

 
  • October 23, 2020
>